FLYING BANANA DRAMA SCHOOL
Flying Banana theatre courses!
“To play is to be”
Come and play with the actors from Flying Banana!
Our courses are suitable for all ages. We have groups from 4 years to 6 from 7 years to 9, from 10 years upwards and also adult groups. Drama teaches confidence and self-discipline. Performing Arts is based on the expression of emotions and actions and our classes provide a new level of learning English which was experienced by Shakespeare himself!
Enroll into FLYING BANANA DRAMA SCHOOL until the end of the summer and get a 10 % discount! Check out our locations, timetable and fees here.
Midsummer Night’s Dream ! – Do not miss ! 3rd of September
Flying banana and the theatre of Love present, Champagne and Shakespeare in the Queen's garden! Wonderful new music composed by Alexey Steblev for string quartet and electronic melodeclamation. Additional music by Pure Useless Beauty. The drama features English actor Martin J Cooke as the narrator. This is a storytelling version of Shakespeare's great play - the text we are using for the narration was written in 1809 by Charles and Mary Lamb, and of course contains poetry from the play. Our storyelling version is very musical and action packed and therefore suitable for children of all ages.
The drama lasts one hour with plenty of time to enjoy your picnic and some lovely music, the whole event will last up to two hours. Limited number of tickets available! Please book early, In the event of rain we will perform inside the church.
St. Andrew's Anglican Church Moscow
Voznesensky pereulok 8 / 5
Start time - 16:00
Martin J Cooke leader, stage director, actor
Chloe St Clair Stannard actress
Daniel Medvedev teacher, actor
Marja Pylkas actress
In partner ship with the Stanislavski electrotheatre we stage Public and private performances of Native English theatre shows for adults and children. Often we go on tour to unusual and interesting environments such as cafes like hard rock cafe and libraries and culture centres. We also offer high quality workshops and drama lessons. We work hand in hand with schools such as the British International.school and culture centres like the JCC and Zil, as well as kindergartens and even embassies!
Workshops and team building
Our workshops are famed for bringing people together under a common endeavour. Great theatre is the result of great teamwork. We teach you how to get the message across by putting the word into action. Trust, cooperation and mutual endeavour and understanding create an image of composure and effortlessness which supports and elevates and enriches your task of bringing the word to life. To do this you need enthusiasm and techinical, practical knowledge.
Why choose us?
- Indeed! Kids held an endless pillow fight. It was fun, though. Thank you very much for the show! We all enjoyed it very much!
Valeria Lavrova , visitor
- Many thanks for your representation today. It was the cheerful holiday not only for our girl who isn't present also two years yet and other children, but also and for us, adult. We wait for a new meeting with you.
Elena Romana, visitor
- Kids will never fall out of love with your performances you let them do what they love doing the most !!! Participate and have fun!!! Good idea rely on kids' reviews and this casual homelike atmosphere too is exactly what conventional performances for kids lack!!!! Hahaha 'audience died' a good one liked that :-)))))))
Oksana Shevchenko, visitor
- I had a chance to see Stick Man with my little daughter, and we both enjoyed it a lot. It's a very impressive and really amazing performance, very professionally arranged and acted - and now I'm a fan of this Theatre.
Natalia Lazareva, visitor
- Thank you guys! We really enjoyed the story and nice family atmosphere of your theatre! Entertainment before and after was just what we need. The sandart was something what impressed me the most as a parent ) We'll definetely come again! The only thing my daughter missed was a big scary gruffalo... If you make a gruffalo costume will be brilliant! Thank you again! P.S. ...yeah, "and the mouse was good"!!!